ϟ    HOME      FOR TRADE      RECEIVED      MISSING COUNTRIES    ϟ
___________________________________

Hi from Laine!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011



I got this one from a friend inTumblr named Laine. She’s also a new postcrosser and we’ve exchanged a bit about our experiences. She told me she never received something from the Philippines so I offered to send her a postcard from here. And she told me she’ll send something back. That is so sweet!

I sent her a measly, boring postcard (yet it is still one of my favorite postcards from here) with the usual stamps. And I received this awesome one from her!

It’s a Romance Pulp postcard from DC Comics. I love anything comics and illustrated, so this postcard is definitely my favorite among my slowly growing collection.

But the awesomeness doesn’t stop there. Look at these stamps she used! Isn’t she the greatest?

Maraming salamat Laine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment