ϟ    HOME      FOR TRADE      RECEIVED      MISSING COUNTRIES    ϟ
___________________________________

Swap / Kelly1989

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Private swap with Kelly1989
Dated: December 19, 2010

I don’t know why the local post office ruins the postcard by stamping directly on the shopkeeper’s face (look at the shopkeeper slowly). I think it’s annoying but funny at the same time. I still don’t like what they did with the front. They could’ve stamped the back portion. Ugh.

Anyway, this is from the lovely Kelly from The Netherlands. It’s a great swap between her and I. Since we are both bookworms, she recommended me a book she is reading (which I think she finished already), Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth. Kelly, I promise I’ll look into that book once I get a free time! Thank you for the swap!


At least it's with a different postmark this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment