ϟ    HOME      FOR TRADE      RECEIVED      MISSING COUNTRIES    ϟ
___________________________________

Postcard 23 / DE-795251

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Postcard 23 | Frankfurt Panoramic Card
DE-795251 from stamp1961 (Stefanie)

I was a bit boggled when I received this card. I keep a list of all the trades and tags I’m in and I was a bit worried that I couldn’t find somebody named Stefanie in the list. And then I saw at the end of her note “Happy Postcrossing”. I thought, you wouldn’t put happy postcrossing unless it’s an official card. I tried to look for an ID, but it was nowhere to be found. Luckily, there was the Unknown ID request page in the website. A few hours later, I was able to register the postcard. Well, that was something!

Thank you Stefanie for the challenge you’ve provided me. Hehe.

Selma Lagerlot stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment