ϟ    HOME      FOR TRADE      RECEIVED      MISSING COUNTRIES    ϟ
___________________________________

Swap: PennyH

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Private Swap with PennyH
Dated: December 16, 2010

A first from Australia! Penny contacted me through the Postcrossing site and asked me for a trade. I sent her a card of Mayon Volcano which is visibly seen from where I am living right now. In return she sent me this wonderful panoramic postcard of The Freshwater Beach in Sydney. Australia is one of the places I wish to travel to soon and see the amazing beaches and Kangaroos!
Freshwater Beach is a beach located in Freshwater, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney, Australia. Freshwater Beach is the first beach north of Manly, New South Wales, on the Peninsula. The beach is flanked by a headland at each end and can produce excellent surf. There is a large rock pool at the northern end. The beach is patrolled by lifeguards and has its own surf lifesaving club.
Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment