ϟ    HOME      FOR TRADE      RECEIVED      MISSING COUNTRIES    ϟ
___________________________________

Swap / SixthSense

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Private swap with SixthSense
Dated: January 12, 2011

A delightful swap I made with the ever wonderful Natalia. I think I will never get tired of saying the she is one of the nicest people I met in the forums. It’s always a joy to talk to her. She offered me a swap through the forums and I am so glad I accepted it. This is definitely on of my most memorable swaps.

She offered me the card above which was in my PC favorites (which was sent written and stamped) and 3 more cards that I chose (in an envelope).

Click through for bigger sizes:



She used wonderful stamps which are way fantastic than anything that I have received. So far Russia has the best stamps I have seen through the postcards I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment