ϟ    HOME      FOR TRADE      RECEIVED      MISSING COUNTRIES    ϟ
___________________________________

Postcard 24 / PL-162516

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Postcard 24 | Sights in Poland
PL-162516 from martin607 (Artur)

The first card I ever received from Poland. This week is amazing because of the postcards I’ve been receiving. This week’s batch added 5 new countries to my collection. Poland, Portugal, Malaysia, Indonesia and New Zealand.

I noticed that some people writes the number 1 in a unique way. It looks like an inverted V. At first I had troubles figuring out what was the right Postcard ID was but then I eventually got used to it. Artur didn’t write much on the card, which is quite sad. I really don’t like it when people write the generic messages at the back of the card. It slightly takes the magic out of these surprises.

The stamps did make up for the generic message

No comments:

Post a Comment