ϟ    HOME      FOR TRADE      RECEIVED      MISSING COUNTRIES    ϟ
___________________________________

Postcard 16 / RU-261729

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Postcard 16 | Russia
RU-261729 from nadyanedoma

One of my most favorite official postcards! Not really a postcard but a picture of snowy woods behind their house. By the way Nadya tells her stories, I think she’s a very interesting person.

She also included a bus ticket, a movie ticket, and beautiful animal stamps ( I literally squealed for joy when I saw them). Thank you so much for honoring my little request! Sorry, but I still don’t get the bit about the ticket numbers. But I consider them lucky! Nadya included the ticket as a good luck charm. I think it worked! I won the Postcrossing Forum’s 5th Anniversary Lottery and @valerichua’s postcard pack giveaway!

Lovely, lovely stamps she used!

No comments:

Post a Comment