ϟ    HOME      FOR TRADE      RECEIVED      MISSING COUNTRIES    ϟ
___________________________________

Tag / nediam_nori

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


I don’t want this card… Do you? tag 
From: nediam_nori

The first ever 3D card I received! When I saw Suvi’s offer, I immediately jumped on the chance of having it. Who couldn’t resist a Moomin 3D card? I don’t care if it’s an ad card, it’s still one of the best cards I ever received.

Celine, my little cousin, was so amazed with this. I let her pull out the cards off the envelope. The next thing you know, she asked me if she could keep it to herself. We then agreed to keep the card in my postcard album and she could borrow my album whenever she wants to see it. She calls Moomin a bear. Haha, adorable!

Suvi also included this card with a written note at the back:

Here is the wonderful Aurora Borealis stamp used

No comments:

Post a Comment