ϟ    HOME      FOR TRADE      RECEIVED      MISSING COUNTRIES    ϟ
___________________________________

Postcard 31 / DE-822396

Thursday, February 17, 2011


Postcard 31 | What is Security? 
DE-822396 from schorschen (Petra)
Dated: January 22, 2011

Google Translate is turning into my bestfriend when it comes to translating what's written on the postcards I received. I tried figuring out what is written there and here's a rough translation:
What is security? Security are two open arms that embraces, where one feels sure but not restricted. 
This postcard is just simply adorable. It also is an addition to my Baby Animals Collection, look a cute baby koala!

Petra told me she tried looking for my favorites. I love it when people take time to look for what the recipients  wishes for. Don't worry Petra! This card is lovely! 

Beautiful Ballonblume stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment